The following day, 23 March
Breakfast meeting and speed networking
As part of Future of Swedish and Danish Life Science, we understand that networking is a big part of this event which is why we are going to invite you to a breakfast on Friday 23nd March at Medicon Village.
Following on from the previous day we will build on how we can collaborate better and are we doing enough on knowing our network.
We are going to have speed networking with each of our presenters allowed 3 minutes to give a presentation of their organisation and why they are wanting to connect with people at Medicon Village.
Breakfast will be served from 08.30 in the lower section of Restaurant Inspira at Medicon Village.
09.00 Welcome by Medicon Village
Among the pitching companies will be:
• Key note speaker: Dr Chris Doherty – Alderley Park
• Mikael Larsson – Flanders Investment & Trade
• Chris Howie. UK Department for International Trade
• Nima Jokilaakso, SWECARE
• Tomas Jansson – Lund University
• Chris Freer – Global Regulatory Services
• Johan Ny – Ny Consulting
• Lars-Erik T. Eriksson – CEO Clinical Laser
11.00 Conclusion, networking and there will be short tour of Medicon Village along with their life science incubator SmiLe.
Date and time
23 March 2018
223 63 Lund
Breakfast Sponsorship provides the exposure and brand visibility for your company.
- Sponsor the Breakfast with a audience of 50 delegates.
- Opportunity to place promotional information at the event.
- Your logo will appear prominently on the website as Breakfast Sponsor with a direct link to your home page.
- Ability to provide a 150-word company description on the website www.swedishdanishlifescience.
- Pre-event access to complete delegate list with contacts and info regarding job title/occupation and status regarding decision making for purchases etc.
- Opportunity to introduce your company at the event (10 min speach + 5 min for questions from the audience)